6.7.14

Welcome!!


OK...so after a while thinking and saying that I'm going to start my blog, I finally did!
Probably because I feel that  just now I have a story to tell...

Here we are, packing our stuff, getting ready for this new adventure. As you know I come from the Land of Down Under and finally We are moving there, we are moving to Chile!  After living 10 years in a big city, we are moving to the country side... So exciting but scary... Will we survive? Will we succeed?

We are a city family, our kids know about busy avenues, after school programs, big museums and different people. Id love all of these, but in my heart I feel we need some silent, we need to breath more and talk less. I'm excited, Would we be fine raising chicken? I'm the number one plant killer, so my challenge would be have my own vegetable garden...  
so, Please, feel free to stop by any day I'm planning to keep more in touch in this cyber world. This is definitely the adventure of our lives...
 

 Blessings



No hay comentarios.: